5 Reasons why to Join the Kitsap Dahlia Society
- Learn hands-on, how-to plant, care for, harvest, and store Dahlia tubers.
- Learn how to show and judge dahlias in sanctioned America Dahlia Society shows.
- Connect with people experienced in all areas of growing dahlias.
- Learn about the hybridization, and propagation of dahlias.
- Discover the depth and width of the world of dahlias.
Okay I’m interested how do I join?
Come out to one of our meetings, we meet on the third Thursday of each month at the Crystal Grange Hall at 7:00 pm. The address is 2160 Paulson Rd, Poulsbo see map below
Then if you enjoy yourself fill out the new membership application and pay the reasonable $10 annual membership fee.
If you have any questions and would like to know more about the club before coming out please call Pat 360-698-0123