5 Reasons why to Join the Kitsap Dahlia Society
- Learn hands-on, how-to plant, care for, harvest, and store Dahlia tubers.
- Learn how to show and judge dahlias in sanctioned America Dahlia Society shows.
- Connect with people experienced in all areas of growing dahlias.
- Learn about the hybridization, and propagation of dahlias.
- Discover the depth and width of the world of dahlias.
Okay I’m interested how do I join?
Come out to one of our meetings, we meet on the third Thursday of each month at the Clear Creek Community Club, at 12641 Clear Creek Rd NW, Silverdale, 98383.
Then if you enjoy yourself fill out the new membership application and pay the reasonable $10 annual membership fee.
If you have any questions and would like to know more about the club before coming out please call Pat 360-698-0123